Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHAT I BOUGHT

I did a lot of business shopping last week in Pennsylvania but you must know by now I always save a little money for something fun!

We purchased a birdhouse from Primitives By Kathys about 3 years ago and silly us we didn't weather proof it and this past winter took a toll on it so in the trash it went so I decided I'd replace it with the same one. We fell in love with it and couldn't imagine the garden without it so home came another one with us....isn't it pretty? No matter where we are we can see this from the house or the screen room



This red roofed birdhouse was its replacement this Spring - but it just didn't do anything
to us so we put it in the back yard garden area and really like it there - luckly we didn't have to put in a post for it - it just wedged on the fence post and with one screw up the bottom it now has a new home.


I also have been wanting a beeskeep - but a straw one...couldn't find one but did find the vine kind so we bought the large one for the garden and a smaller one for the porch bench which you can see in the flag picture - it's on the left side of the bench near the front corner.


When I arrived home I had a package in the mail and it was my long flag I ordered from Dawn of Holly Hills Primitives....doesn't it look wonderful there - I can see it from the screen room and the courtyard and driveway. It's really long too - drapes on the porch boards but it's the only place I could find to put it.
And a great surprise when we arrived home were my CHIVES...they finally flowered - last year they were dormant for some reason...I'm so happy!
I bought way more than these birdhouses but they are packed in the basement but will try and get to them soon.
Enjoy - Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...