Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look What I Got!

I recently participated in a swap hosted by Mary of VINTAGE PATINA. The theme was "It's About Time" and swap items were to have a "time" or numbers feel. I love clocks and old numbers so I thought I would join in. I was lucky enough to have Mary herself as my swap partner and look what arrived on my doorstep yesterday... A cool suede backgammon case ( how brilliant to use it as a gift box!) chock full of cool stuff! Old flashcards, playing cards, an awesome clock, old tape measures, hand-made gift tags, a charm that says "antiquer", watch faces, old bottle caps with numbers inside, an old knob, a cute as a button flashlight, a ruler and an old metal tag. Mary, you really outdid yourself and I love it all!! Lucky girl that got her for the "I'd Rather Be In Paris" swap I am hosting!!! Thanks Mary!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...