Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 21, 2009

AIDAN IS ONE!

Our youngest grandson, Aidan, turned one on Saturday and we went to his party - it had to be one of the hottest days this week as well - man it was hot! But we all had a wonderful time.
Unfortunately their pool wasn't ready otherwise it would have been a great way to cool off...but little Aidan got to - one of his aunties bought him this adorable pool and he sure loved it.

HERE HE IS WITH DADDY DARREN


DOUG, AIDAN, ME, MARYANN AND DARREN

So you see I don't have a lot to post right now....business has been busy for me so that's what has been keeping me away lately.
I'm so missing posting on here but the orders come first.
I miss all of you as well - I try and check in now and then but after I'm on the computer for about 1/2 hour I start getting antsy to get back to my sewing....so for now it's going to be slow for me posting.
Thanks for viewing today!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...