Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 29, 2009

SHE LIVES!!!

I have missed each and everyone of you the past 2 weeks! I've checked now and then on blogs but haven't had much computer time.

I thought my orders were slowing down because there were none for about 5 days...giving me time to catch up and see the last of the orders but this week they came in heavy again so it's has been sewing for me. And YES, I love it but I sure do miss posting here and commenting on your blogs.
And because of my sewing I've had nothing exciting to post about.

Did your week go by as fast for you as it did for me - seems like just a couple days ago it was Friday heading into the long weekend.
Our son and grandson stopped here before work this afternoon and our Grandson said his 1 year review is coming up next week and he said how fast time goes by anymore...and he's 20!!!! LOL. He said when he was in school you gauged your time by school and then summer break...now it just flys by. Sometimes the young learn fast...lol

I had a special order for a smaller Sheep runner because she's putting it across a sheep so I had a large sheep and put it on and I love it so now I'll make them in different seasons and holidays...what do you think?
Also, does anyone know where I can find some of these large sheep. It's about 14 inches high and about 18 inches long.
Isn't it cute????




A friend of my husbands went to Oregon a while back to the College basketball playoffs and went to this popular restaruant called Ottos and who was in there but Guy Fieri (center) from the food network doing a taping...afterwards he came over and talked to Mike (left) and his brother Pat (right). Cool huh???




On Tuesday the 2nd we're heading for Lancaster, PA for a week to our cousin's daughters graduation party and a bit of shopping and I'm also meeting some great girls from A Primitive Place forum. We're meeting on Thursday morning for breakfast and chatting and getting to know each other...should be a great day and I'm soooo anxious.
Plus I'm going to try and finalize some plans for THE GATHERING OF FRIENDS trip in August.
But I'll check in nightly to see what's going on in blogland.

Well that's about it for this poor sole - real interesting huh?
I tried to scrape something up but this is all I could do...lol

Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...