Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 16, 2009

RE-ARRANGED

I know, I just posted about this room already, but today I went in and switched out the two cupboards you see on the left wall and put the accessories in different places - now I like it and it's going to stay!
Do you have any idea how easy it is to move these large pieces around on that floor especially with the felt pads on the bottom....I can do it myself now and don't even need to empty them out to do it! Power!!!


I also put up some of my Salt Glaze Pottery - I kept it to just the larger crocks on the front wall and the pitchers on the side wall and it's not as crowded and junky looking...it's going to stay this way as well!

So this is all I'm going to post about this room....it has been over thought, over posted and I'm calling it quits - on to something else now.....see ya!!!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...