Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???

Actually NOWHERE! But the last 2 weeks seem like I haven’t been around.

Since the Country Sampler Magazine came out with our home in it the orders have been coming in, in multiples, daily. YEAHHHH.

The only thing is that it keeps me from visiting all you wonderful friends but I’m trying.
And the people I have been in contact with since the article is phenomenal - there is even a business prospect in the works from it…and next weekend we will find out whether we want to push forward with it.

Out of the blue a lady called me 2 weeks ago just after she received the magazine and chatted with me for over an hour - and I will say….we were friends before we hung up. Life does throw a strange curve at you once in awhile and this time it was a good one!

She wants to be a representative for my products in her area doing home shows! And I must say it’s something that I have thought of but then let those thoughts lay deep thinking it wouldn’t work. But I’m willing to have this meeting and see what we can come up with….and right now I do think it will work.

My only downside to this is that I am the only one sewing my items and actually I want it that way - they wouldn’t be my own originals if I had someone else help….so that’s my dilemma especially near holiday time but she agreed that all holiday parties/orders would have to be in by Oct. 15 to guarantee holiday delivery.

So next Friday ‘Linda’ will arrive here in the afternoon and stay with us for the weekend with us discussing the idea. I think from talking to her that she has some good ideas and will be a wonderful representative of KM Primitives in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania!
More next week.

Now….I also received a wonderful gift all the way from Scotland!
It’s the most adorable doll ( a Jackie Schmidt doll). And I give my thanks to ROBBY from http://gloryriverprimitives-robby.blogspot.com/ it’s the cutest darned thing!!!!

Click picture to enlarge


Well, I’d like to stay and play but this gal has some sewing to do - don’t want to keep my customers waiting!
See ya later!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...