Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 19, 2009

COUNTRY SAMPLER HAS ARRIVED!

On Monday we received our special copy of Country Sampler magazine!
OMGosh I just can't say how happy and pleased we were with the whole Sampler team for doing such a great job on our article. They hit the interview on the head!
The pictures I took are terrible - I'm not liking my camera, never liked it and probably will never know how to use it correctly - but it gets the job done.

So here are the pages - enjoy....and I do hope you can find one in the stores if you don't get the subscription.













THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST IN SOMETHING WE FEEL IS AN HONOR BESTOWED ON US...and probably a once in a lifetime experience at least for most of us 'common people'
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...