Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MARKET FINDS

Well, I didn't find anything fun at Market for myself except a candle and two little decorative table top stands...not sure what in the world I'm going to do with them - if I can't decide, then possibly I will put them on my website (which I think is where they are going to end up!) I just can't find a good place for them. www.kmprimitives.com



But we did get some Easter items - go check out my website in the NEW ITEMS catagory to view....they're cutsie, not prim so I was tentative putting them on my site but this will be just for like Easter and Halloween items, then it will be taken off. I don't want customers to start thinking I'm going away from Prim or Colonial.



I've been on the computer most of the day and now it's time to get off - hope you all had a wonderful day!


This is the gray shelf - fits in a corner and it's almost identical to the cupboard I have it on

And it's SOLD to Becky!!!!!!!!! Thanks Becky, it's on its way!




The red one is a corner one as well but equal on the sides.

Both have a little wood peg to hang something on.


Picked up a few of these Willow Candles too!



I bought 2 of these tin holders for the flicker tea lights to sit in! Aren't they cute?
Hugs,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...