Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 8, 2009

COLD, COLD DAY

Well today was sooooo cold it was a great day to be inside.

I had lots of orders to work on and also ship a few out. Sometimes I'm sitting so long sewing that I think my butt is going to get as wide as my sofa I sit on...lol

Decided to have a 'comfort food dinner' tonight so I made Stuffed Pork Chops w/gravy, Mashed potatoes, Corn and Pineapple Rings w/Cottage Cheese. Boy it went down just wonderfully.

I browned the two huge chops in my black iron skillet, added one large jar of Heinze Classic Chicken Gravy (from the jar), about 1/4 cup of water and put the whole thing in the oven for about 40 minutes and walla....meat and gravy.

Now the picture is making the whole dinner look blah, but NOT!!!!!!!! You should have tasted it - the gravy after mixing with the meat for that long and simmering in the oven tasted as good or better than homemade....try it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...