Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 5, 2009

AND I DID....

Saturday we had the most fun brunch at Doug’s cousins house. One of our cousins is here from Florida so we all got together and had Omelets In A Bag…now I know this sounds yukky but it is delicious.



You take your eggs/milk and either mix in a bowl or mix enough for the group and pour into a baggie, put in any kind of ingredients that you would have in an omelet (except for the cheese), seal bag, place in pot of boiling water for 13-15 minutes. Open the bag and put omelet on plate and then add your cheese on top if desired.



These are just delicious and come out all rolled like an omelet!



Then Sunday Doug and I spent the day putting away all the Christmas decorations and re-arranging all the containers in the storage area and getting the house back together - I can’t believe how big the house looks without all those trees and STUFF sitting around! LOL



Today we had to head out early for Madison for the Market Square Wholesale Cash & Carry show - we found lots of wonderful goodies for Easter and some for our shop. I hope to get some pictures taken of the products so I can get them on my website soon. So that’s my weekend and no pictures to show for it! Sorry. I know we all love pictures don’t we! LoL



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~








I just won The Lemonade Award from Sharon of
PrimThyme.



The Lemonade Award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude.Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.



I would love to do this however everyone I have contact with through the blogs deserves this award.



I learn so much and see so much from each and everyone of you so this award goes to each of you….I don’t take awards for my blog - I haven’t done this from the beginning…it’s not because I don’t appreciate it - it’s just that I don’t know how to choose.


Hugs,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...