Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Feel Like Shopping This Morning?


I have some new advertisers here on the blog, so I thought this morning I would personally introduce you all. Firstly, say hello to 'The Butterfly House'.  This beautiful online store and events business has some divine summer fashions. I am seriously in love with these....


Great by the pool or dressed up with jeans.
I am going to look out that Fedora hat I picked up in New York to wear with this beauty.


Same. Seriously gorgeous!


Ditto by the pool. Click HERE for the belted up version!
It even has a slip to wear underneath.
Love.


I love these too. They also come in black. HERE

Check out all of Deb's goodies HERE. 


Now you all know Janette, from My Sweet Prints? Well, she has expanded her talents to beautiful collections of botanical, butterfly and coral illustrations, sourced from vintage journals dating back to the 1800's. They can be found under her new brand, 'Nature In Print', HERE.


I would love to hang this beauty in my next study!

I can see this lovely set of three in a pretty powder room or laundry/mudroom, next to a glamorous potting bench.

'Nature In Print' is available online, HERE


Ivy and Piper have arrived here too!


They have gorgeous cushions, wallpaper and fabulous fabrics, like this one... which has to feature in my next black and white study as cushions, on my black wing chairs..... that are patiently waiting for their next home. Or maybe I might recover both chairs in it.... wouldn't they make a statement?! Hmmm.


They even have PJ's in their own signature print!

Ivy and Piper also have a fabulous online magazine which is coveted by all HERE.


Frost and Co make easy to apply glass film, that creates privacy while still letting in light. You can choose from their plain film or any of their many designs which are custom cut to your specifications. The film is completely removable without damaging your glass.  They have some beautiful graphics to choose from. 


Isn't this a lovely idea for a glass fronted front door?!..... 'A-M's House'.
More designs HERE.


Boy's room!


Girl's room!


They even have blackboard film. Oh yeah.... the possibilities are endless!

So my bloggy sidebar is looking rather lovely with all these divine online stores. Aren't I lucky?!

Here are some quick links to my other trusty sponsors, if you are in a Monday morning shopping mood.

 Stylish homewares, gifts, interior design.
              The White Shed 

 'Creative paper and fabric design'.
                Mondo Cherry 

 Elegant stationery.
                  French Navy

 Lovely wall art.
             Twine and Teacups

 Gorgeous coastal inspired homewares and gifts.
      Coast & Country Homewares

 Stylish online homewares, interiors and event styling business.
            McCarthy Designs

 'Original art for the home, nursery and heart'.
            My Sweet Prints

 A great place for decorating tips, ideas and a chat.
          The Decorating Forum

 'National independent design market featuring local creative talent'.
            Boutique Markets

 Australian painting network for painters.
            Home Painters Info

 Gorgeous blog, website and social media design.
                The Media Maid

 Boutique architectural design firm.
                              Phil Darwen Design

 For all your town planning needs.
                     Clegg Town Planners

...and last but not least, there's me! 

 Yeah, lights!
          Cape Cod Designs 

Well, I have broken all the rules wrt picture limit and possibly word limit... but it all had to be said. Enjoy the talents of my lovely sponsors. Thank you for your support!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...