Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY

Pardon me as I slide in under the radar tonight for WHITE WEDNESDAY... Apparently my sons think I am superwoman or at least super grannie... Wednesday is a tricky day for me anyway to post as it is my day to watch my grandson... I usually post late as I have him from 7am til nearly 6pm and I am pooped when he leaves. Occasionally however, my granddaughter needs tending on the same day and so I pull a two~fer as was the case today... I literally just got off the clock so to speak...Yikes it was so much easier when I was 22 and had a newborn and a toddler... I digress...

My WHITE WEDNESDAY post for this week showcases my three glorious antique French nightgowns modeled by le girls... They don't normally wear these, they each have their own ensembles. Next post I promise... I wear these beauties in fact... I wear them as dresses, with leggings, with boots, whatever strikes my mood. I got my first one from Linda at Willow Nest and wore it at Spring Marburger with riding boots and leggings. The Magnolia Pearl girls made a beeline for Linda's booth and all bought one after that I am told... I get lots of comments like, "Are you going to bed, you have on your nightgown?" I just smile and say "Well yes it a nightgown and no I am not going to bed." I love them and encourage you to seek out your own, you'll be enchanted I promise...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...