Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DESPERATE TO FIND PRODUCT!

Now – my 18 Inch SNOWMAN PILLOW….I think I could look at him all day, all year.

He’s not going on my site until after my show at the end of the month. I don’t want to sell out of what I have made before the show cuz there’s just no time left to make NEW ONES.

If you think you might want one – let me know and I’ll put you on the list for when they go on my website….or you can e-mail me for a purchase.
They are the standard $24.00 plus $6.50 shipping.

Snowmanpillow 07-freebiepipberrydivider-PRIMLICIOUS

I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR -
THANKS EVERYONE FOR LOOKING FOR ME.

Grungy Hanging Votive Lights.
Does anyone know where I can find something like it – I need about 8 or 10 of them for my show and I can’t pay over $4.50 each, wholesale.

Grungyvotivelight 

I have been searching on the internet for a wholesaler to buy these from. I had them last year and ordered them from a wonderful Prim place but it says she’s all sold out – HELP!!

They are just the cutest darned things but I had to have the price so high because of what I paid for them…I’m trying to keep lots of my items under $10.00 for easy shopping.

Customers will pick up and buy 4-5 little items $10 and under versus one $50 item.
Anyway…I need help here.
E-mail me at: kmprimitives@yahoo.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...