Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 9, 2009

Le Girls

Vintage dress forms are among my favorite things. I have three fabulous forms that I refer to as my "girls". Allow me to introduce you...


Meet Office Girl... She lives in my studio and proofreads all my blog posts and keeps me company as I weave my way through all my fav blogs.








Next is Sleepy Time Girl. She watches over me as I sleep thus she lives in the master boudoir. She is a sectioned beauty and came to me wearing a vintage blouse that is very fragile and tattered and an old locket pin. She weighs a ton and has a very funky cage base.









And finally, please meet Guardian Angel Girl. She lives in our dining room. She got her wings from an antique shop in Tennessee that were part of a vintage costume. Don't tell the others but she is my favorite...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...