Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WHY GRANDPARENTS SMILE

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days - I have had many orders and wanted to get them finished up in a timely maner because we are leaving tomorrow (Thursday) for Valley Forge, PA to the Wholesale Market. We're off to find lots of wonderful hand made in the USA products for our website and our in-home show in November....so keep watch.
Hopefully I can take pictures as we go along our way shopping.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

During the summer we watch two of our grandchildren one day a week while mom and dad go off to work and we love doing it because it gives quality time.


Now I'm wondering what kind of impression we are leaving them with when they go home.

Our grandson Joe was given an assignment in his class on 'What Is A Grandparent'.

We just received this in the mail today from our daughter in-law Heather....it was Joe's letter.

I was so moved by it and am still giggling! Here is what he thinks Grandparents are!




































~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ad is out! I had a hard time finding the Holiday issue of Create & Decorate Magazine to see the ad but finally found one - whew, just in time, they probably will take it off the shelves soon and replace with a newer version.
I placed the ad (which is just a line ad of my url) but it's advertising....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...