Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I just love making things especially my Penny Rugs which I have made hundreds of but don't ask me to make a pillow - they turn out looking like a squashed loaf of bread!

So last week I was doing some odds and ends shopping at Walmart and saw these wonderful pillows for $6.00 - they just screamed 'buy me, buy me'...so I did! I bought 4 of them! I was amazed at the quality with piping around the edges to boot!

I had purchased some linen towels awhile back with sheep on them and had a brainstorm - I could cut off the unwanted portion and stitch the design onto the pillow - WOW...I love them.

After finishing these I decided they were going to make a wonderful product to sell at my In-Home Holiday Show....so out I went to every Walmart I could find for more.
I ended up with 8 black, 4 deep red and 4 ivory.

Guess that's enough to keep me busy - look for different designs as time goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...