Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 15, 2008

COUNTRY SAMPLER PHOTOSHOOT

I haven't been updating here the last couple days because we have been cleaning and re-arranging our house inside and out...well, not to a big extent...just getting it camera ready!

A few months ago we were contacted by Country Sampler Magazine about having our house be in one of their magazines....WOW! Excitement in overdrive!!!!

Funny thing though - last Monday morning my husband and I brought in all of our Spring/Summer decorations, flowers, etc and also took all the summery things from inside our house and packed them away nicely in bins and cupboards in the basement and then got out all the Fall things, got them all set up on the tables downstairs and even bought a few more things - well, you know you just never have enough, right?

So after doing all this I took the afternoon off - decided I could start decorating and getting things put out the next day....so later in the afternoon the phone rings and it's them (Country Sampler)...they set a date to arrive which was a day earlier than they originally set - well, okay, that's fine...AND THEN she proceded to say the photo shoot was going to be SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire morning went through my head like a lightening bolt - I started to laugh and had to tell her what we had done all morning and she felt so bad but it's still going to be SPRING! lol

So, that's what we have been doing - I think we're ready, although I know they will bring props and move our things around to make it work for the camera and that's just fine...I love seeing things in someone elses eye and we just might leave it like they put it.

The shoot is for Wednesday the 17th and it will be in one of the early Spring issues....I will keep you all updated and hopefully I can take some behind the scene pictures of them doing the shoot and if I can, I will post them so be on the look out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...