Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What I Love~Part Three

Okay if you thought you saw this post and then all of a sudden it wasn't there, your eyes aren't failing you. Somehow when I posted my pics and then moved some of them around I caused a problem with the blog in general. My profile and links and everything else that is normally on the right side of the blog were somehow moved to the bottom of the page. I dunno! Look, when it comes to this kind of stuff I'm not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box. I admit it. So I deleted the post and here goes another try. Wish me luck.

I love grain sacks! The thick chunky linen ones, the ones with stripes, the ones with great graphics, I never met one I didn't like! I use them as bolsters on the beds and couch. I stack them under a table in the dining room. I even upholstered an old $5 stool I found at an estate sale. My most recent one has RP on it~Mr. Sweet Pea's initials! He thinks that one's his... He would be incorrect. Sorry but these are my personal collection and are not for sale.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...