Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

RAINY THURSDAY

Wish I had some fun pictures to show you today but I'm not into anything creative at the moment.
I had lots of accomplishments already today but nothing really fun!

One thing I did was pack up some Amish Fiction books for a girl on one of the forums I'm on and got them shipped off. And she's sending me one that I need to finish the Trilogy. Now neither of us have to go in search of the book(s). It's such a great idea to share books you already read!!!

I have several series of Amish Fiction books that I would glady send to anyone that wants to read them....and there are many.

If anyone is interested in them I will gladly make a post with the list of what I have and the ones I STILL NEED and maybe you will have one or several and will share. Just let me know.

Then I got two orders packed and shipped as well and then Doug and I went for lunch and then to the grocery store and it's raining and no fun to be outside today so this afternoon it's laundry and answering e-mails.

I was asked by a forum I'm on if I could send a Penny Rug pattern for their Newsletter so I got that going for them.

I'm also trying to get an ad going for Mercantile Gathering Magazine...wow I love that magazine. I thought a summer ad might be what it takes to keep the flow. Advertising at the Holiday time might just put me over the top for keeping up with the sewing so a Summer ad seemed right.

Wohoooo, as I was typing this post I got an e-mail from Country Sampler telling me they will be sending us 6 copies of the May issue that our home will be in! Yippppeeee. Now the waiting game will begin. I sure hope you will all like it - our home is more Traditional Colonial with not so many Primitives around. Not that I don't want them - just don't have the room!

Wondering if it's just me but I'm in a slump. I can't seem to get motivated these past few days. Seems there is no creativity or desire to do anything so I'm hoping it's just the weather. I do think I need some sun!!!!

Remember a couple posts ago with the Lego Birthday gift for Joeseph - well, they were here on Monday and he brought all three of his Power Miner Legos that he built. He wanted Grandpa to see them but Gramps was in Rhode Island.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...